Storage Hot Water Systems
Most electric, gas or solar hot water systems use a tank.
Mild-steel tanks can corrode over time. It’s important to conduct maintenance every few years to help prevent this. They usually have 5 to 10-year warranties.
Stainless steel tanks are more expensive, but generally last longer and don’t require as much maintenance as mild-steel tanks. They usually carry a 10-year warranty, but will still require occasional maintenance (such as replacing valves and seals).
Although tanks are insulated, there will always be some heat loss over time. Therefore, it’s good to install storage tanks in a sunny spot or in an insulated space.
Please find below a range of gas and electric storage hot water systems that will suit different requirements and budgets:
- Rheem Stellar 330 130L Natural Gas Storage
- Rinnai HotFlo 170L Large Capacity Gas Storage
- Rinnai HotFlo 135L Medium Capacity Gas Storage
- Dux Prodigy 4 135L Natural Gas Storage
- Dux Prodigy 3 170L Natural Gas Storage
- Vulcan Hot Shot 135L Natural Gas Storage
- Rheemglas 25L Electric Storage
- Rheemglas 50L Electric Storage
- Rheemglas 80L Electric Storage
- Rheemglas 125L Electric Storage
- Rheemglas 160L Electric Storage
- Dux Proflo 25L Electric Storage
- Dux Proflo 50L Electric Storage
- Dux Proflo 80L Electric Storage
- Dux Proflo 125L Electric Storage
- Dux Proflo 160L Electric Storage